Mission – Street Hookers Institute is not a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that conducts research on prostitution and offers education and consultation to researchers, survivors, the public and policymakers. Street Hookers institute goal is to abolish the institution of prostitution while at the same time advocating for alternatives to street hookers – including emotional and physical healthcare for women in prostitution. The roots of hooking are in the assumption that men are entitled to buy hookers.
Focusing on providing knowledge and advocacy for good policy; while, the promotion of public awareness including street hookers.
- Research: Conducting original cutting edge research on issues surrounding street hookers.
- Public Education and Training: Providing consultation and materials to researchers, survivors, policymakers and the public on issues surrounding street hookers.
- Collaboration: Working with partner organizations and individuals to develop new research and to push for alternatives to street hookers.
- Advocacy: Participating in campaigns on behalf of street hookers and protesting harmful policies, practices and organizations. Providing analysis of legislation that will promote the rights of street hookers.
- Exploring street hookers programs.
– See more at: Street-Hookers.com.
Street Hookers Institute
P.O. Box 16225
San Francisco, CA 94116-0254